Rittenhouse

How long do you think they will deliberate? My guess is the jury wants to be done with this by the weekend. Friday.

How long do you think they will deliberate? My guess is the jury wants to be done with this by the weekend. Friday.
I'm kinda surprised its taken them as long as it has. Everything was on video and its pretty obvious that everyone shot was going after him.

I'd add another poll question: Does Brandon posthumously award the medal of freedom to the deceased for their valiant efforts to eradicate white supremacy? ?

don't tread on me.jpg

When the State, who is supposed to represent the people, comes to the dense of criminals who are trying to destroy the State, you know you got a problem. That's what's sickening about this trial.
It is hard to say the truth as I almost want to be in denial eelgrass. Sadly however the truth is that evil is made to be good and good made to be evil in the present world. 2 years from now you will be wishing for today again. Any of us including the young guys know how bad things are degrading. The Govt lies and expects us to believe the crap that spew. The only way for it to get better us to throw them all out.
They now control every aspect of our lives, and are now on a fast track to become the tyrannical government in which we fought to win our independence from in the beginning. There's no way around it, power is either in the hands of tge people or government. Right now, the pendulum has greatly swung in direction of government. The government has never practiced what it's preached, and has demonstrated horrible fiscal responsibilities, yet we allow them to control our paychecks, healthcare, businesses, personal property, the right to gun ownership, food, water, etc. Those who support the government being this powerful only degrade themselves.
What a shame this trial is.

How about some new wild m-ass guesses. Meaning of course we have admit we were wrong in our previous wildass guesses.

I guessed, based on conditions prior to the jury taking over three days of deliberation, that Rittenhouse was going to get convicted on lesser charges and do some jail time.

At the present m time..... I believe I was wrong and wish to beg forgiveness and make a shameless new guess, subject to change again, as new information develops or is created by this cast of..... shall we say........
(I’ll use the politest term that I can think of) colorful characters.

Here goes: This Judge seems to be reasonably clever. We might say, this ain’t his first rodeo, so to speak. It seems he could see this case coming to a hung jury.

As the trial proceeded, he could see the prosecution’s case begin to fray. Then they flat out elevated their shady behavior beyond what the Judge believed was legal. But, in wisdom, he calculated the noise on the street was going to create the intended fear and intimidation it was designed to do, which was to influence the decision of the jurors. So....... the Judge determined, if the jury failed to respond, in good faith, he would have keep the door open, so that justice could be served. Being a seasoned veteran, of juror trials having gone array, for the last 25 years, he choice to allow the jury to do their duty, if they would, but....... he warned everyone in the universe, he was reserving the right to keep the train on its tracks, if he chose to.

So here we are this morning......

If this jury comes back to the court and says it hung, and if he even bothers to send them back to try again, or not, and it remains hung, he will declare a mistrial (of all charges) and will not take the chance of allowing for another shi! show or worse. He’s going to use his authority/responsibility to call a dismissal with prejudice. In doing so he makes sure justice is served without allowing the mob to keep a fearful member or two in the juror from allowing justice to slip away. I believe he’s had enough foresight to seeing a hung fury but being not only having the ability to see the big picture and the very real possibility the jury could fail, but he would give them every opportunity without intervening, unless he had to.

He’s letting them do their job, if they will. If not, he’ll do his job.

My new guess, with your indulgence: a hung jury and the Judge calls a mistrial with prejudice.....

How about some new wild m-ass guesses. Meaning of course we have admit we were wrong in our previous wildass guesses.

I guessed, based on conditions prior to the jury taking over three days of deliberation, that Rittenhouse was going to get convicted on lesser charges and do some jail time.

At the present m time..... I believe I was wrong and wish to beg forgiveness and make a shameless new guess, subject to change again, as new information develops or is created by this cast of..... shall we say........
(I’ll use the politest term that I can think of) colorful characters.

Here goes: This Judge seems to be reasonably clever. We might say, this ain’t his first rodeo, so to speak. It seems he could see this case coming to a hung jury.

As the trial proceeded, he could see the prosecution’s case begin to fray. Then they flat out elevated their shady behavior beyond what the Judge believed was legal. But, in wisdom, he calculated the noise on the street was going to create the intended fear and intimidation it was designed to do, which was to influence the decision of the jurors. So....... the Judge determined, if the jury failed to respond, in good faith, he would have keep the door open, so that justice could be served. Being a seasoned veteran, of juror trials having gone array, for the last 25 years, he choice to allow the jury to do their duty, if they would, but....... he warned everyone in the universe, he was reserving the right to keep the train on its tracks, if he chose to.

So here we are this morning......

If this jury comes back to the court and says it hung, and if he even bothers to send them back to try again, or not, and it remains hung, he will declare a mistrial (of all charges) and will not take the chance of allowing for another shi! show or worse. He’s going to use his authority/responsibility to call a dismissal with prejudice. In doing so he makes sure justice is served without allowing the mob to keep a fearful member or two in the juror from allowing justice to slip away. I believe he’s had enough foresight to seeing a hung fury but being not only having the ability to see the big picture and the very real possibility the jury could fail, but he would give them every opportunity without intervening, unless he had to.

He’s letting them do their job, if they will. If not, he’ll do his job.

My new guess, with your indulgence: a hung jury and the Judge calls a mistrial with prejudice.....

That's gonna make heads explode, but I completely agree. The social media comments on this judge is why heads will explode when he does the right thing. Liberalism truly is a mental health crisis around the world, particularly in this country. They won't be satisfied until we're all in re-education camps.

The next thing they need to do is these states need to give the same protection they give officers. Grabbing at another person's legal weapon is a deadly threat that can be met with legal deadly force.

We should all be thanking the 12 jurors of his peers for doing the right thing under what must have been unimaginable outside influences & pressure for them to do otherwise. & yes Thx founder it was a mostly peaceful thread.

I wonder when they will try to charge him as a under age with a deadly weapon. I'm sure they will try some other charges.
Wish the judge had said no charges could be brought against him.

Now drag leftys drunkin ass into court for attempted murder.
Missing bicep Antifa guy didn't learn anything. He threatened a former friend via text just a day or so ago and it was posted online. The exchange was pretty funny I'll see if I can find it again.

On a side note I believe msnbc & cnn have both offered him a job

Last edited:
One of the guys interviewed said he and his mother were headed else where but all others said he was headed home. I’d be sending Mayflower Trucking to my house, if it was me.

One of the guys interviewed said he and his mother were headed else where but all others said he was headed home. I’d be sending Mayflower Trucking to my house, if it was me.
The son of one of my friends was home one night and some gang members were making a bunch of noise out in front of his house. He stepped out and told them to knock off the noise. A half hour later he went back out and told them to knock off the noise again.

The gang members kicked open his locked front door and he fired his .243 and hit one. The poor guy had to have his leg amputated. No charges filed against my friend's son but he moved to parts unknown.

The son of one of my friends was home one night and some gang members were making a bunch of noise out in front of his house. He stepped out and told them to knock off the noise. A half hour later he went back out and told them to knock off the noise again.

The gang members kicked open his locked front door and he fired his .243 and hit one. The poor guy had to have his leg amputated. No charges filed against my friend's son but he moved to parts unknown.
Yep, absurd but probably necessary. It will be more difficult for Rittenhouse, too recognizable.

Labrador...... maybe. Too damn bad.

Biden is disappointed and called for a "PEACEFUL PROTEST". Gee! that was what Trump did back in January. When it turns violent, Biden will not get the heat that was thrown at Trump by the Dems.

RELH
Ain’t that the truth.

What can we take away from the Rittenhouse trial?

Citizens or cops should form up into groups of 4. One man carries concealed (legally) and carries a fire extinguisher. The other 3 follow along closely video taping everything.

When a rioter starts a fire, the guy with the fire extinguisher attempts to put it out immediately. This will make the rioter very angry. Hopefully angry enough to make a fatal mistake.

Rittenhouse will end up being a very rich man when the lawsuits are settled. They put him though Hades and now he will get his payback.
RELH
What I said in a previous post. Now the lawsuits will be coming for several news agencies and several liberal celebrities and possibly Joe Biden. It seems Biden slander Rittenhouse by referring to him as being part of a right wing militant organization. The problem for sleepy Joe was he made this statement that was carried by the liberal press before he became President during his campaign and does not have the immunity he would have had as President.
If I was Rittenhouse I would sue sleepy Joe first because he and his advisors would not want anymore bad press and would quickly settle out of court for several million and a disclaimer preventing Kyle from talking about the settlement. Then he can go after the others who would more likely settle out of court also for big bucks and to avoid the bad press it would generate for them.
They say "Payback can be a B#tch" and several will find out in the near future.
RELH

What can we take away from the Rittenhouse trial?

Citizens or cops should form up into groups of 4. One man carries concealed (legally) and carries a fire extinguisher. The other 3 follow along closely video taping everything.

When a rioter starts a fire, the guy with the fire extinguisher attempts to put it out immediately. This will make the rioter very angry. Hopefully angry enough to make a fatal mistake.
Maybe go full Utah with gun bearers, sherpas, video crew, and forward observers. What’s the average number these days, 12?:ROFLMAO:

Not to detract from the conversation at hand but I’m wondering if outlaws thought it was fashionable to run around in socking feet in those days. Seems like running around like that could put you at a bit of a disadvantage.

THe chit show (apparently) started at a gas station owned by his grandparents. He was protecting their property.

Rittenhouse will end up being a very rich man when the lawsuits are settled. They put him though Hades and now he will get his payback.
RELH
What I said in a previous post. Now the lawsuits will be coming for several news agencies and several liberal celebrities and possibly Joe Biden. It seems Biden slander Rittenhouse by referring to him as being part of a right wing militant organization. The problem for sleepy Joe was he made this statement that was carried by the liberal press before he became President during his campaign and does not have the immunity he would have had as President.
If I was Rittenhouse I would sue sleepy Joe first because he and his advisors would not want anymore bad press and would quickly settle out of court for several million and a disclaimer preventing Kyle from talking about the settlement. Then he can go after the others who would more likely settle out of court also for big bucks and to avoid the bad press it would generate for them.
They say "Payback can be a B#tch" and several will find out in the near future.
RELH
Probably not a standard recent former President’s want to be held to. But Rosie O’Donnell agrees with you.:ROFLMAO:

words

If I'm in a crowd, see a dude with an AR, I'm pulling my pistol. I'm not gonna ask if he's a good dude or not.

more words
I'm sure the guy behind you will have some way of knowing that you are a good guy. Same with that off duty cop.

Better practice up on your ninja skills.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom