What the hell!

Funny things happened with the new update for sure.
Got a pm that was from 2014 that I never have seen before either.

GOOD GAWD Ridge!

If We Have To Re-Write all them Posts from January 1st to Date that's gonna take a Minute!:D

I was in the middle of posting a reply to Bessy about cats when the forum went offline. I copied and pasted it into a word document so I could repost it, looks like I won't need to!

And I can't tell you how happy I am the old quote format is GONE!!!
It's worth losing a year of posts to fix that one issue.

If he has to repost all his stuff since Dec 31 Boskee or Boskey or Boski is going to have to hire another Russian operative.

Try turning it off and back on again. That worked for me! :D

Not really...but that fixes 90% of all IT problems!

Man you guys are quick to complain! ha ha
I'm still working on things. Don't let new features overwhelm you. It's pretty much the same as the last forum if you ignore the new stuff. Easy to use!! and eventually you'll like the new features.
Will try to restore those lost threads since Dec 31st.

Just seeing if this works for youtube...but good question. Something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear...:)

Man you guys are quick to complain! ha ha
I'm still working on things. Don't let new features overwhelm you. It's pretty much the same as the last forum if you ignore the new stuff. Easy to use!! and eventually you'll like the new features.
Will try to restore those lost threads since Dec 31st.
I like the new format for the most part. I was just stating that it's a bummer to loose all those posts and a few PMs I had in the last few weeks.

I'm hoping to get those posts and PM's back. The guy helping me was supposed to merge a couple of data files today, but didn't. I'm hoping he can get them and add them come Monday. He should be able to.

I like the new format. Better quote function to reference previous posts and a "Like" button instead of the ol' posting "+1" game.

Thanks Founder

Last edited:
It looks like pictures are allot easier to post.
For sure
Roosevelt

Black Antlered Roosevelt September 2019 a-0078.jpg

Very interesting change. I think I like it, and will see how everyone does with the new features.

The time seems all screwed up. It says I posted above yesterday at 3:30am. Easy to post a photo though.

I'm hoping to get those posts and PM's back. The guy helping me was supposed to merge a couple of data files today, but didn't. I'm hoping he can get them and add them come Monday. He should be able to.

Welcome to the New Age guys.

Just checking to see where my reply goes when I quote someone.

EDIT: Ah good, it tacks on the end of the thread.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom