90/10 not going away...

So be greatful and count your lucky stars that you got to hunt and kill a good bull moose I never have and I've lived here since I was

So be greatful and count your lucky stars that you got to hunt and kill a good bull moose I never have and I've lived here since I was 2 years old
I know I'm lucky to get a moose tag. Odds are 1 in 84 ish now on the unit. So I would be 126 years old before I draw again by the averages.

I bet those who drew a cow moose and are on their waiting period may be just a little uptight about this bill.
Under the new bill, cow moose and bison, and ewe sheep fall under a 5 year restriction. No worries for those who have drawn those tags.

I've got to say then that you've completely lost me in what your strategy was for a second tag
Get another random tag. I think we all hoped that the moose number could rebound in the future. But sadly I doubt they ever will. My original plan was to go for lesser unit so I could get one tag in my lifetime, but the plan worked too good and with 4 points and first year with that plan I drew. Thus new plan was to draw again before I'm 100 years old. Life will go on even with the changes.

This effectively makes moose a once in a lifetime in 2018. It would have been nice to know that back in 2018.

Last edited:
Get another random tag. I think we all hoped that the moose number could rebound in the future. But sadly I doubt they ever will. My original plan was to go for lesser unit so I could get one tag in my lifetime, but the plan worked too good and with 4 points and first year with that plan I drew. Thus new plan was to draw again before I'm 100 years old. Life will go on even with the changes.

This effectively makes moose a once in a lifetime in 2018. It would have been nice to know that back in 2018.
Well honestly man, I know there are guys that have killed a couple moose or a couple sheep and those that still could but I've always considered those tags once in a lifetime I think it's kinda silly to assume otherwise. Even the guys i know that have killed 2 of one or the other treated each one as their last as it should be

Not sure why they chose to screw those on there waiting period. I'm in my last year of my waiting period for moose. I played the game of drawing a lesser unit, so I could draw more than once in my lifetime. Now the rules change after the fact and I'm out of the moose game in Wyoming. If I had just drawn my tag one year sooner. Its Wyoming though, so if it will screw me over they will do it.
? ? ? ?

Under the new bill, cow moose and bison, and ewe sheep fall under a 5 year restriction. No worries for those who have drawn those tags.
So next year I will be able to put in for cow moose or do we get screwed because I shot my once in a lifetime bull already in 2018? Will I still be able to get points towards cows since they are part of the same draw system?

So next year I will be able to put in for cow moose or do we get screwed because I shot my once in a lifetime bull already in 2018? Will I still be able to get points towards cows since they are part of the same draw system?
Yes you are ok with cow moose.

For all you cow hunters just make sure when you shoot one you’re happy with it. You never know when it’s going to be your last cow.
I drew cow moose in Utah the year before I moved to Wyoming. I shot big tasty one that died in the middle of the blacks fork river in the uintas. Had a great time pulling it out of the river.

For all you cow hunters just make sure when you shoot one you’re happy with it. You never know when it’s going to be your last cow.

Hmmmm. Should i burn my 21 moose points on a cow tag? Do you judge by ear width?

I will be saving Utah for retirement. I've currently got 15 LE deer 14 LE Elk 21 Moose points. It will take me 3 years to get three tags.?

Using your logic you would be selfish if you continue to apply for moose now its once in a lifetime and you have drawn a tag already.

I had good planning and put in for a lesser unit and drew. The odds were 1 in 50 back then. The chance of drawing again would be slim, but that's why I chose unit 24. I'm not too worried since I can still get otc general deer and elk every year.?

Believe it or not I'm still trying to draw a first choice area 93 antelope tag. I'm 0 - 7 in the buck antelope draws since moving to Wyoming.
So, it boils down to you really have nothing to be complaining about.

No because the chances of drawing would be slim and this will just save me app fees and 2.5% card fees. I don't have any interest in hunt cow moose.

Hmmmm. Should i burn my 21 moose points on a cow tag? Do you judge by ear width?
Yes you better modify App ASAP!!

3F41138E-2B4F-46D6-993A-A0E8AFDCA57A.gif

This crap is never ending. Turn the ocd off! That's a dreamers plan.
You get a chance at what's offered. Grab what you can and be thankful for baby Jesus.?

I know they are not shiras but if you guys really want a moose get after it. If it’s your dream go do it. It’s only money. They keep printing it so might as well spend it. You can do a diy Alaska moose hunt for about 6k. Even cheaper if you really want to squeak it out. Wyoming moose tag is 2k. You’re a third of the way right there.

Don’t let an allocation change stop you from achieving your dream. Stop blaming game agencies, luck, wolves, kids, life, etc. Get after it. None of us are getting out of this alive.

You can sit there pissed at a situation you can’t control or you can be doing this at 1 am because your buddy shot a moose miles from camp at dark:

3557C652-5969-4E38-BDD2-AA19D2B2C027.jpeg

You can get a front row seat to the Sandhill crane migration:
4F233071-7BCB-4CA6-B2D5-82ABB099DAF1.jpeg

You can pass on bulls because you just don’t feel like shooting a moose that day:

CE86B100-B0E0-449E-AA90-990FCFA1DB64.jpeg

And eat like a king every night. Not having to worry about seeing another soul:

31AF42A9-A154-4B9C-8BC2-26F53B1AC477.jpeg

Karma is a ***** and people that cry are surely going to be on the short side of Lady Luck and the draw gods.

Is it sept 1 yet?

So is the WG&F figuring out a strategy for long-term revenue loss of nonres pref pt and license $ when nonres drop like flies out of the Big 5 draw? According to most res this is a drop in the bucket but it has to come from somewhere? Where will this $ come from? Are res draw prices going up?

There will be almost 0 nonres tags offered in the Wyo nonres random draw so those without highest pts have 0 chance to draw tags? Why in Gods name will nonres apply and pay for high pref pt fees when they have 0 chance to draw?

There will be almost 0 nonres tags offered in the Wyo nonres random draw so those without highest pts have 0 chance to draw tags? Why in Gods name will nonres apply and pay for high pref pt fees when they have 0 chance to draw?
Wrong, they will all be random when pp change to squared bonus and NR will still have a better chance at a moose or sheep tag than most other states.

So is the WG&F figuring out a strategy for long-term revenue loss of nonres pref pt and license $ when nonres drop like flies out of the Big 5 draw? According to most res this is a drop in the bucket but it has to come from somewhere? Where will this $ come from? Are res draw prices going up?

50% increase in reduced price doe/fawn nr tag fees, convert all higher demand type 6/7 cow calf tags to type 4/5...swimming in $$$

What happens in lean years with few does and cows to hunt? As we all know antelope and deer numbers across Wyo are struggling. Do you really think nonres are willing to pay high $ doe and cow tags? What happens if disease continues to wipe out Wyo antelope and deer don't rebound? The WG&F is gambling their own welfare on a bunch of unknowns that change from 1 year to the next!

As it currently stands, more and more nonres hunters are applying and buying pref pts each year. It's super steady, consistent, and increasing revenue for the WG&F. Everyone knows this revenue will dramatically drop with 90/10 as more and more nonres drop out. What happens 10 to 20 years from now when there are only a handful of guys with max pts willing to pay high pref pt fees with close to 0 to 1% chance to draw tags in their lifetime? Many of the top units nonres are willing to pay pref pt fees for won't even offer 1 tag! Why should nonres apply?

Lots of unknowns with 90/10.

What is known is that nonres pref pt and limited license $ is a solid and consistent income to the WG&F as it stands.

What's truly sad is what happens to wildlife? With less revenue the WG&F will likely try to maximize tag allotments and less $ available to on the ground wildlife improvement projects, personnel, etc. Obviously maximizing tags means less quality bucks and bulls. I think I remember a couple years ago the WG&F fish stocking program was axed due to poor revenue? There may be fewer trout available in lean years for ice fishing?

I'm sure the Wyo guides and landowners on the task force are meeting behind closed doors as we speak figuring out a strategy for more tags. As I've been saying all along....Wyo res may want to watch their backs! Guides/outfitters could easily confiscate more tags from Wyo res than they will be pilfering from nonres with 90/10 or 90/5/5. God knows there are so few nonres tags issued that they will need to rob tags from somewhere else....why not Wyo res? Set aside landowner tags happened in Colo and there is a very good chance it happens in Wyo. "I hope I don't tell you....I told you so!"

50% increase in reduced price doe/fawn nr tag fees, convert all higher demand type 6/7 cow calf tags to type 4/5...swimming in $$$
I started at 50%, it's not enough.
I pointed out years ago a nr could shoot 4 Does for less than half the cost of a 10" Buck. That's ridiculous.

Last edited:
What happens in lean years with few does and cows to hunt? As we all know antelope and deer numbers across Wyo are struggling. Do you really think nonres are willing to pay high $ doe and cow tags? What happens if disease continues to wipe out Wyo antelope and deer don't rebound? The WG&F is gambling their own welfare on a bunch of unknowns that change from 1 year to the next!

As it currently stands, more and more nonres hunters are applying and buying pref pts each year. It's super steady, consistent, and increasing revenue for the WG&F. Everyone knows this revenue will dramatically drop with 90/10 as more and more nonres drop out. What happens 10 to 20 years from now when there are only a handful of guys with max pts willing to pay high pref pt fees with close to 0 to 1% chance to draw tags in their lifetime? Many of the top units nonres are willing to pay pref pt fees for won't even offer 1 tag! Why should nonres apply?

Lots of unknowns with 90/10.

What is known is that nonres pref pt and limited license $ is a solid and consistent income to the WG&F as it stands.

What's truly sad is what happens to wildlife? With less revenue the WG&F will likely try to maximize tag allotments and less $ available to on the ground wildlife improvement projects, personnel, etc. Obviously maximizing tags means less quality bucks and bulls. I think I remember a couple years ago the WG&F fish stocking program was axed due to poor revenue? There may be fewer trout available in lean years for ice fishing?

I'm sure the Wyo guides and landowners on the task force are meeting behind closed doors as we speak figuring out a strategy for more tags. As I've been saying all along....Wyo res may want to watch their backs! Guides/outfitters could easily confiscate more tags from Wyo res than they will be pilfering from nonres with 90/10 or 90/5/5. God knows there are so few nonres tags issued that they will need to rob tags from somewhere else....why not Wyo res? Set aside landowner tags happened in Colo and there is a very good chance it happens in Wyo. "I hope I don't tell you....I told you so!"
Have you looked at the demand for doe/fawn and cow/ calf tags lately?

Yes, I'm quite positive nrs would pay significantly more.

"What happens in lean years with few does and cows to hunt? As we all know antelope and deer numbers across Wyo are struggling. Do you really think nonres are willing to pay high $ doe and cow tags? What happens if disease continues to wipe out Wyo antelope and deer don't rebound?"

wha??

Last edited:
Go for it! Cut tags and raise prices! While you're at it might as well add landowner and outfitter set aside tags so DIY nonres hunters are totally screwed.

Do we see a pattern starting to form. Nonres hunters stay out of our wilderness to hunt big game...without an outfitter.
Wyo ought to post a sign at its border stating that Wyo is only for wealthy hunters...public DIY hunters stay the heck out! Makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

The wildlife sure could use some help! Hopefully there is $ available to work on the problems that exist! Are Wyo res ready and willing to flip the bill to help support Wyo wildlife?

My guess is that over time there will be less and less nonres interest in supporting Wyo wildlife through the RMEF, Wild Sheep and Mule deer foundation, and other programs. Nonres youth will surely lose interest since they likely won't be applying for expensive pref pt fee and licenses with single diget draw odds. Pretty sad if you ask me!

Last edited:
Go for it! Cut tags and raise prices! While you're at it might as well add landowner and outfitter set aside tags so DIY nonres hunters are totally screwed.

Do we see a pattern starting to form. Nonres hunters stay out of our wilderness to hunt big game...without an outfitter.
Wyo ought to post a sign at its border stating that Wyo is only for wealthy hunters...public DIY hunters stay the heck out! Makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

The wildlife sure could use some help! Hopefully there is $ available to work on the problems that exist! Are Wyo res ready and willing to flip the bill to help support Wyo wildlife?

My guess is that over time there will be less and less nonres interest in supporting Wyo wildlife through the RMEF, Wild Sheep and Mule deer foundation, and other programs. Nonres youth will surely lose interest since they likely won't be applying for expensive pref pt fee and licenses with single diget draw odds. Pretty sad if you ask me!
Cutting tags due to lower populations is the right thing to do...sorry Sebastian, we don't pound our wildlife into the ground to support local economies....wildlife herd health comes first.

If people choose not to support ngo's that's their business, I can't control that.

90-10 for the big 5 is a done deal, move on to taking care of cheatgrass or something else worthwhile.

That's why there are so many 3x deer in premium Wyo limited deer units! The question is, where is the WG&F going to pick up lost revenue if 90/10 happens for d/e/a? You may be waiting a while on thin ice waiting to catch 1 trout?

So why do you wanna build points for years and then burn them on a 3 point, I wouldn’t waste my time or money and drop out of Wyoming, residents can kill then for a lot less ?

That's why there are so many 3x deer in premium Wyo limited deer units! The question is, where is the WG&F going to pick up lost revenue if 90/10 happens for d/e/a? You may be waiting a while on thin ice waiting to catch 1 trout?
It's not your problem...you have enough to worry about in Colorado.

The gf is flush with cash.

jims why all the hate on 3 pts?
I've taken many a 3 pt that NRs would love to shoot, some areas just have the genetics, they also produced some big 4 pts too though. Not every area is managed for trophies.

I guess I’m used to Colo where 4x4 framed bucks are the norm and there are very few older age class 3x’s. In contrast, my guess is that 80 to 85%+ of mature bucks in highly limited units that take years to draw in wyo have 3x frames. If you live in these areas you may not know any better? I’m confident there are ways to change this. It’s up to wyo res whether they are ok with this or even admit there is a problem. It’s pretty black and white to me since I’m used to seeing so many 4xs. I know that there is room for significant improvement! This obviously is a topic for a different post.

Why should I complain as an outsider nonres? I may never draw these tags but I know for a fact that it is a noticeable problem that has lots of potential if changed!

I guess I’m used to Colo where 4x4 framed bucks are the norm and there are very few older age class 3x’s. In contrast, my guess is that 80 to 85%+ of mature bucks in highly limited units that take years to draw in wyo have 3x frames. If you live in these areas you may not know any better? I’m confident there are ways to change this. It’s up to wyo res whether they are ok with this or even admit there is a problem. It’s pretty black and white to me since I’m used to seeing so many 4xs. I know that there is room for significant improvement! This obviously is a topic for a different post.

Why should I complain as an outsider nonres? I may never draw these tags but I know for a fact that it is a noticeable problem that has lots of potential if changed!
Stay in Colorado, sounds like a hunters paradise.

Yep, Colo has great opportunity....especially for nonres! Having 90/10 or whatever happen to nonres in Wyo will only prompt Colo to follow suite.

Buzz, all I can say is you've gone a long, steep road downhill from being an OYO advocate and supporter! I find it somewhat comical! I remember the good ole days when you supported OYO hunters regardless of what state they resided in. In fact, I remember you bragging about it in another website.

At least there are a few faithful hunters across the West that truly are concerned about what is happening to our hunting heritage as we know it! I really think it's great that some are willing to stand up to what is happening even though they may not reside in a particular state.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.....I truly feel sorry for young hunters across the United States that don't live in a state with particular big game species that are having the doors closed before them. Yep you are right that they can move to Wyoming. Wait until you see what happens once doors are closed by set aside outfitter/landowner tags plus 90/5/5 or 90/10!

Do you think there will be a trend for nonres hunters moving to Wyo and becoming residents so they can continue hunting there? It's called the domino affect! Before you know it there will be even more res hunters vying for tags and overcrowding general deer and elk units.

I fore-see in the future Wyo going to all draw instead of general elk/deer optons to prevent over harvest and crowding in general units as more and more nonres move to Wyo. I can guarantee that this is bound to happen even quicker with 90/10!

Go ahead slit your own throats Wyo! The future doesn't look pretty even though you may have a few additional limited res tags that are stripped from nonres! I can't wait to tell you, "I told you so" a few years down the steep road.

Yep, Colo has great opportunity....especially for nonres! Having 90/10 or whatever happen to nonres in Wyo will only prompt Colo to follow suite.

Buzz, all I can say is you've gone a long, steep road downhill from being an OYO advocate and supporter! I find it somewhat comical! I remember the good ole days when you supported OYO hunters regardless of what state they resided in. In fact, I remember you bragging about it in another website.

At least there are a few faithful hunters across the West that truly are concerned about what is happening to our hunting heritage as we know it! I really think it's great that some are willing to stand up to what is happening even though they may not reside in a particular state.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.....I truly feel sorry for young hunters across the United States that don't live in a state with particular big game species that are having the doors closed before them. Yep you are right that they can move to Wyoming. Wait until you see what happens once doors are closed by set aside outfitter/landowner tags plus 90/5/5 or 90/10!

Do you think there will be a trend for nonres hunters moving to Wyo and becoming residents so they can continue hunting there? It's called the domino affect! Before you know it there will be even more res hunters vying for tags and overcrowding general deer and elk units.

I fore-see in the future Wyo going to all draw instead of general elk/deer optons to prevent over harvest and crowding in general units as more and more nonres move to Wyo. I can guarantee that this is bound to happen even quicker with 90/10!

Go ahead slit your own throats Wyo! The future doesn't look pretty even though you may have a few additional limited res tags that are stripped from nonres! I can't wait to tell you, "I told you so" a few years down the steep road.
Did you ever see the movie ground hog day?

I think it's your favorite movie.

Why only Wyoming jims? Is Wyoming the only western state? Purely self-serving...I'm guessing all the "new friend" points you plan on scamming just got a little tougher. You're a phony jims!!

I was reading through HB0043 and I’m aware that it has passed both the House and Senate. I’m wondering if there are any price changes for preference points or licenses for either residents or nonresidents for the big 5? Thanks

I was reading through HB0043 and I’m aware that it has passed both the House and Senate. I’m wondering if there are any price changes for preference points or licenses for either residents or nonresidents for the big 5? Thanks
No prices changes as of now!!

Both would have to be increased via legislation to increase fees.

1646622414573.png

Sorry, Couldn't help myself.

My take on Guys article. How could the 90/10 affect region G? It's not a draw for residents?

As much as I feel for the nonresident hunters for the big 5, I think at least the sheep makes sense to me.

My take on Guys article. How could the 90/10 affect region G? It's not a draw for residents?

As much as I feel for the nonresident hunters for the big 5, I think at least the sheep makes sense to me.
Just affects us NRs. But ya sooner or later all your deer and elk will be a draw for residents. Just a fact as population grows...might take awhile but it'll get there.

It probably isn't over yet? It will shake out to everyone's displeasure I'm guessing. I think Guy's right on his article. There's going to be a lot of negative hunting news for everyone in all states, in the next few years. Residents and non-residents alike. Things you've taken for granted will end.

He's probably right about Colorado. I'm guessing in 6 to 7 years Idaho will be draw for all non-resident tags. I'd also say there'll be a lot of people that have been on the fence about moving to Wyoming who will make the move because of the 90-10. Sometime in the future Wyoming residents won't have all their general hunts. Anyone my age or older knows what I'm talking about, we've seen a lot go by the wayside. Nobody going to win!

Looks like a new website up and running about 90/10.

Thoughts?
I am a NR and have hunted Wyo for antelope twice. I burned my points last year and had a great hunt. If I had a bunch of preference points in Wyoming I would be sad, seem less than fair to suddenly have odds cut in half or worse. However I agree that residents of the state should get the lions share of the tags especially for the big 5.

It wouldn't affect the region allocations. You would think a Guy that runs a service to provide draw odds would understand the basics of how the system works.
Interesting take on the other board. Guy makes money off the odds etc. One way to convince people they need a service is to make them afraid. This article is likely just that... Scare all the NR, then say don't worry we got your back just join our butt-buddies only section and we will give you exclusive access... That might be the biggest issue with all this, all the big wigs that commercialized draw odds, application services etc. are realizing that with diminishing allocations there is diminishing demand for their services/content?

Interesting take on the other board. Guy makes money off the odds etc. One way to convince people they need a service is to make them afraid. This article is likely just that... Scare all the NR, then say don't worry we got your back just join our butt-buddies only section and we will give you exclusive access... That might be the biggest issue with all this, all the big wigs that commercialized draw odds, application services etc. are realizing that with diminishing allocations there is diminishing demand for their services/content?
Not sure I'm buying that theory. Which is more likely, he's dumb or he's a marketing genius?

No. Just no.

Guy Eastman is the Joe Biden of the hunting community. You know who he is but you're not exactly sure how he got there.
I know Guy isn’t very good at responding to gear review questions, I messaged him and Scott Reekers on some equipment they’ve tested recently to see there thoughts on them, not a peep from guy , but reekers always responds no matter the way I contact him, I hear lots of negative towards Eastmans these days, so glad I quit getting magazine for awhile now, just like other organizations and companies get your money, ha to you. So ya I’ll count on you guys to post picks and these magazines companies can eat a you know what ya!!!

We all know why nonres are important in Wyo! 77% of the license revenue that supports the WG&F and wildlife in Wyo comes from nonres pockets. Also, consider all the $ nonres generated in Wyo in from RMEF, Sheep foundation, etc. My favorite nonres contribution that the Task Force is aware of is the revenue generated from nonres supporting small town communities!

View attachment 68462

You know how to prove your point?

For all NR to not buy tags/licenses, and not visit Wyoming.

But, given the number of dudes chasing tags in Wyoming, that ain't going to happen

Like it or not, the market speaks. And the market, despite 90/10, or cost, is still sitting quiet.

Wyoming, or any other state, will know if they've gone to far, by a drop off in tag purchases.

I'm guessing they ain't there yet?

Or, if you don't like what Wyoming is doing, stay home. No one there cares about any NR opinion. The only opinions that matter are R.

Same as any other state

You know how to prove your point?

For all NR to not buy tags/licenses, and not visit Wyoming.

But, given the number of dudes chasing tags in Wyoming, that ain't going to happen

Like it or not, the market speaks. And the market, despite 90/10, or cost, is still sitting quiet.

Wyoming, or any other state, will know if they've gone to far, by a drop off in tag purchases.

I'm guessing they ain't there yet?

Or, if you don't like what Wyoming is doing, stay home. No one there cares about any NR opinion. The only opinions that matter are R.

Same as any other state
Simple as that!!

I went from drawing in 10 years to 25 to likely never if they go bonus only. It was bait and switch, I have the right to be upset and would like to be offered the option for a refund. The option for a refund seems more than reasonable to me.
Have you applied for a sheep tag?

Whats even more hilarious is all the big hunting companies plastering this everywhere aren't even interpreting that it says its retroactive to those on their waiting period went right over their heads

Have you applied for a sheep tag?
Yep. Better odds random usually then guessing if a tag will drop to me. I know I am in a unique position where I am too far in to give up. Anyone above me could have drawn...anyone below me should have got out years ago. Basically those with 21 points are the most screwed and why I really think a refund is warranted.

Yep. Better odds random usually then guessing if a tag will drop to me. I know I am in a unique position where I am too far in to give up. Anyone above me could have drawn...anyone below me should have got out years ago. Basically those with 21 points are the most screwed and why I really think a refund is warranted.
You can draw 9 areas this year probably should of went hunting a long time ago I don't feel bad for you

You can draw 9 areas this year probably should of went hunting a long time ago I don't feel bad for you
Not true. I am in for 9. 22 points you are correct, 21 not true. I was one short in nine the last 4 years, took 21 last year and I had 20.... Only those with 21 currently have a beef here, should be able to pay us off.

With 21 last year, correct. I had 20 last year.
Unfortunately you're not going to get money back, no one is. You paid for points, got them and used them with no guarantee of drawing. When they change you will get those points converted to bonus points. There will always be a chance to draw then.

I’m still wondering when the price increases for preference points and tags will be introduced to the legislature. Seems logical to me that less nonresident tags equals less revenue.

Colo offers nonres OTC in most elk units.

Colo offers 20 to 35% of limited elk, deer, and antelope tags to nonres.

Bookhead, What are the current nonres e/d/a quotas for nonres in Wyo without 90/10?

Bookhead, do nonres have OTC for elk in Wyo without 90/10?

Colo offers nonres OTC in most elk units.

Colo offers 20 to 35% of limited elk, deer, and antelope tags to nonres.

Bookhead, What are the current nonres e/d/a quotas for nonres in Wyo without 90/10?

Bookhead, do nonres have OTC for elk in Wyo without 90/10?

That isn't what bookhead asked jims. Wyoming hasn't passed 90/10 on elk, deer, or antelope jims. Please try and keep up! Now, tell us what the Colorado tag allocation is for NR sheep, mountain goat, and moose.

Adjust and move on, that's what NR's will need to do in the future. I do agree that NR opportunities will continue to drop in the future as other states keep adjusting. Most states have done something in the last 10 years to change their systems and it usually doesn't benefit NR's.

Rich

I’m slow. So, are there zero NR random tags for sheep in 2023?

I assume they will screw me again and convert to worthless bonus points next?

I’m slow. So, are there zero NR random tags for sheep in 2023?

I assume they will screw me again and convert to worthless bonus points next?
Ranting about residents screwing you....and asking for help?

Don't think you'll have much luck getting your questions answered.

Good luck in the draw!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom