Rittenhouse

Rittenhouse may be an idiot or a patriot........ regardless, he was surrounded by idiots, that shouldn’t be there in those circumstances. Had the other idiots, with their pocket pistols, looking to make trouble, not been there Rittenhouse definitely would not have been there.

Yes, the protesters had a right to be there. So did Rittenhouse.

Who jumped at who.
Mr. Rittenhouse was arrested early Wednesday in his hometown, Antioch, Ill., which is about 30 minutes southwest of the protests in Kenosha, just over the state line. He also worked in Kenosha, so it's not like he was traveling a great distance and he does have a stake in what happens. He had a right to be there.

The part I don't get about the "he never shoulda been there" crowd. Still a relatively free country, for now.
Certainly. Everyone even has the right to jump in front of a bus or walk off a cliff, too. BUT..most people have the common sense to not put themselves in harm's way intentionally -- especially when it doesn't directly affect them. Some would call that minding one's own business.

Would the out come be any different had it been a 12 gauge Remington 11/87?

The constitution only cover those of legal age?

The constutional legal challenges will be considerable from this case.
But it wasn't an 11/87, a Chevy Corvette or any other 'what if' strawman. It was an illegally possessed AR-15, as already testified to by the buyer.

I remember the Watts riot in L.A. The only business's that did not get burned or looted were the ones owned by Koreans. They armed themselves with AR-15s and took positions on the roof of their business and let the rioters know they would be shot if they tried to loot or burn the business.
If they did that today some left wing liberal D.A. would try to prosecute them.
RELH

I remember the Watts riot in L.A. The only business's that did not get burned or looted were the ones owned by Koreans. They armed themselves with AR-15s and took positions on the roof of their business and let the rioters know they would be shot if they tried to loot or burn the business.
If they did that today some left wing liberal D.A. would try to prosecute them.
RELH
And no disagreement with that scenario. The business owners were defending THEIR businesses -- a true vested interest -- something Rittenhouse lacked.

Rittenhouse may be an idiot or a patriot........ regardless, he was surrounded by idiots, that shouldn’t be there in those circumstances. Had the other idiots, with their pocket pistols, looking to make trouble, not been there Rittenhouse definitely would not have been there.

Yes, the protesters had a right to be there. So did Rittenhouse.

Who jumped at who.

Probably both at the same time, truth be known

Do you think all those Koreans were owners, or do you think some were friends and family?
Have no idea. BUT..if they were, it would also be in their interest. I would expect if someone plans to burn my house down, my son would show up to help me keep that from happening. I wouldn't expect nor should some stranger living 1/2 hr. away to come to the rescue, however.

IMO, Rittenhouse was a typical head-strong teenager who thought being a heroic defender would be the macho thing to do. For that he unwittingly put himself into the middle of trouble. He didn't belong in that chaos & nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise.

But as I said, he isn't guilty of the charges for shooting the other idiots who also didn't belong. It was self-defense, resulting in justifiable homocides & assault.

I don't think the AR-15 is the issue. He was too young to open carry, be it a single shot .22 or a AR-15.

"Despite not being old enough to openly carry a gun, Rittenhouse volunteered as an armed security guard after businesses had been burned and vandalized during demonstrations held the previous night."
Almost, but ...the gun was ILLEGALLY purchased for him by Dominick Black, one of the witnesses who has already testified to that effect. Rittenhouse was UNDERAGE to purchase or open carry. The gun was supposedly being kept at Black's house.

Listen to it here

I posted a comment that I hadn’t proof read, and I couldn’t understand it myself, so I removed it and will take another run at it. ?

What I was attempting to say was that I respect your opinions and your comments on this Rittenhouse business. That’s a big part of what makes America such a great Nation. We can speak what we want, when we want and to a great degree, what we want.

My question is, don’t you believe the protestors and the unfortunate shootings and deaths that came out if it, are not a a small micro incident, a small precursor to far worse to come, on a Nation wide level......... if........ someone, somewhere doesn’t step forward and say enough is enough.

I think you were saying, you are okay if individuals step forward to defend and protect their personal property. Don’t you believe those same individuals and their neighbors and community members should be defending Nation’s, They can and should defend their personal property but not the Nation they life in? That doesn’t seem entirely logically to me.

Who protects a Nation, if not it’s citizens.

Do you not believe there is a prescription that’s been developed and distributed to those who wish to destroy our Nation?

Do you not believe this prescription has been used previously and used successfully to undermine and destroyer other Nations.

Do you not believe the prescription is not being used in and on America today, to bring revolution and overthrough our system of government and our vary way of life?

Do you not believe the followers of this revolutionary ideology are not using every crisis, every disaster, natural and man made, to justify their revolutionary agenda and use the prescription to cause their desired revolution?

Do you not believe these individual protests, events, both violent and non- violent are not being used to churn and cultivate a full blown National revolution?

If you don’t, if you think this was just a group from a community bitching about a problem down the street, and has nothing to do with any National movement, I can understand your logic in saying it should be “none of my nor none of Rittenhouse’s business.

I believe it a single incident but it was not single in the over all prescription, but was another one of many organized attempt steps being made to bring revolution. To bring a revolution that will prevent you and I and the free people of our Nation to speak freely, and then to take many more of our current liberties and eventually take our current way of life. This protest was USING the Floyd death as an opportunity to move the needle toward revolution.

To me, the Rittenhouse event is not an isolated neighborhood insistent. It’s is far far from that. Unless we want more of these insidents and far worse and fearful in nature, this revolutionary movement had got to be stopped. It should be stopped by local government authority but as others have mentioned if government doesn’t enforce the laws it has put in place, it can and will foster a violent society. In this specific insident local government allowed the protesters to violate the laws of assemble. Local government have been and continue to allow protestors and even individuals to break laws without consequence, more and more everyday........ if it’s not Rittenhouse’s business, as a Nation, who’s business is it?

Two groups of idiots went out looking for confrontation and found one. Several got shot. Good. They had it coming. And one is on trial for murder. Also fine with me. It is tough to use use self-defense as an excuse when one goes out looking for trouble. Sometimes both parties are in the wrong.

Last edited:
Two groups of idiots went out looking for confrontation and found one. Several got shot. Good. They had it coming. And one is one trial for murder. Also fine with me. It is tough to use use self-defense as an excuse when one goes out looking for trouble. Sometimes both parties are in the wrong.
And I would have agreed, in the past, prior to the current movement.

Outdoorwriter seems to be saying if you have no interest in the incident, do not intervene and place your self in harms way.
Just recently several riders on a train in New York felt the same and watched a woman being raped on the train and did not do anything to help her. Some even took videos with their cell phones and posted the rape on the internet.
At some point in this world you are going to have too stand up and support your moral beliefs or be a sociality of sheep.

RELH

Outdoorwriter seems to be saying if you have no interest in the incident, do not intervene and place your self in harms way.
Just recently several riders on a train in New York felt the same and watched a woman being raped on the train and did not do anything to help her. Some even took videos with their cell phones and posted the rape on the internet.
At some point in this world you are going to have too stand up and support your moral beliefs or be a sociality of sheep.

RELH
Amen brother.

RELH
Big difference. People don't travel from town to town looking for someone getting raped so they can "help" them.

I posted a comment that I hadn’t proof read, and I couldn’t understand it myself, so I removed it and will take another run at it. ?

What I was attempting to say was that I respect your opinions and your comments on this Rittenhouse business. That’s a big part of what makes America such a great Nation. We can speak what we want, when we want and to a great degree, what we want.

My question is, don’t you believe the protestors and the unfortunate shootings and deaths that came out if it, are not a a small micro incident, a small precursor to far worse to come, on a Nation wide level......... if........ someone, somewhere doesn’t step forward and say enough is enough.

I think you were saying, you are okay if individuals step forward to defend and protect their personal property. Don’t you believe those same individuals and their neighbors and community members should be defending Nation’s, They can and should defend their personal property but not the Nation they life in? That doesn’t seem entirely logically to me.

Who protects a Nation, if not it’s citizens.

Do you not believe there is a prescription that’s been developed and distributed to those who wish to destroy our Nation?

Do you not believe this prescription has been used previously and used successfully to undermine and destroyer other Nations.

Do you not believe the prescription is not being used in and on America today, to bring revolution and overthrough our system of government and our vary way of life?

Do you not believe the followers of this revolutionary ideology are not using every crisis, every disaster, natural and man made, to justify their revolutionary agenda and use the prescription to cause their desired revolution?

Do you not believe these individual protests, events, both violent and non- violent are not being used to churn and cultivate a full blown National revolution?

If you don’t, if you think this was just a group from a community bitching about a problem down the street, and has nothing to do with any National movement, I can understand your logic in saying it should be “none of my nor none of Rittenhouse’s business.

I believe it a single incident but it was not single in the over all prescription, but was another one of many organized attempt steps being made to bring revolution. To bring a revolution that will prevent you and I and the free people of our Nation to speak freely, and then to take many more of our current liberties and eventually take our current way of life. This protest was USING the Floyd death as an opportunity to move the needle toward revolution.

To me, the Rittenhouse event is not an isolated neighborhood insistent. It’s is far far from that. Unless we want more of these insidents and far worse and fearful in nature, this revolutionary movement had got to be stopped. It should be stopped by local government authority but as others have mentioned if government doesn’t enforce the laws it has put in place, it can and will foster a violent society. In this specific insident local government allowed the protesters to violate the laws of assemble. Local government have been and continue to allow protestors and even individuals to break laws without consequence, more and more everyday........ if it’s not Rittenhouse’s business, as a Nation, who’s business is it?
Too many "don't you thinks" above my pay grade. And nearly all of them have nothing to do with Rittenhouse's guilt or innocense. So I'll repeat what I've already stated on that: He will be acquitted of all the charges, except perhaps the gun charge, and he was an idiot for putting himself in that situation from the start.

At the end of the day, year, decade or century, the "Nation" will survive any turmoil just as it has for more than 200 years now. And has also happened over more than 200 yrs., is some people won't like what comes of it while others will relish it. Write it down. ;)

Too many "don't you thinks" above my pay grade. And nearly all of them have nothing to do with Rittenhouse's guilt or innocense. So I'll repeat what I've already stated on that: He will be acquitted of all the charges, except perhaps the gun charge, and he was an idiot for putting himself in that situation from the start.

At the end of the day, year, decade or century, the "Nation" will survive any turmoil just as it has for more than 200 years now. And has also happened over more than 200 yrs., is some people won't like what comes of it while others will relish it. Write it down. ;)
If the definition of a Nation is a land mass, your right, if a Nation is system of culture, societial structure, and governmental management........... I would have to disagree........ respectfully because you are a gentleman.

If the definition of a Nation is a land mass, your right, if a Nation is system of culture, societial structure, and governmental management........... I would have to disagree........ respectfully because you are a gentleman.
All of those things listed apply to what I pointed out. They have all been bent, spindled, stapled & multilated over more than two centuries. In fact, there was even a big war that killed more Americans than any other conflict in history. Some like the results; others don't. Simple as that.

All of those things listed apply to what I pointed out. They have all been bent, spindled, stapled & multilated over more than two centuries. In fact, there was even a big war that killed more Americans than any other conflict in history. Some like the results; others don't. Simple as that.
Okay then...... pass the taters and let’s hear about the most memorable mule deer hunt you ever had.......

Would the out come be any different had it been a 12 gauge Remington 11/87?

The constitution only cover those of legal age?

The constutional legal challenges will be considerable from this case.

No. He'd still would have been a 17yr old in possession of a firearm.

Wisconsin law is pretty clear about that.

And I say one was seeking trouble while one was looking to prevent it.

Look, I'm sure the kid meant well. But he went to a riot, with an AR. He wasn't sitting on the porch, and it came for him.

Now, do I think it was murder? No

But Wisconsin self defense statute says you must use equal force. The first dude wasn't armed. The other had a skateboard. Not equal force.

I'm with everyone else, rather be judged by 12, than carried by six.

But I'd much rather sit on the porch and drink a beer. Or, at 17, Chase the local girl with daddy issues.

If I'm in a crowd, see a dude with an AR, I'm pulling my pistol. I'm not gonna ask if he's a good dude or not.

But the gov and mayor should both be on trial for allowing it to happen. And BLM should be sued by every business owner damaged

If I'm in a crowd, see a dude with an AR, I'm pulling my pistol. I'm not gonna ask if he's a good dude or not.
I was going to bring that point up yesterday but figured it would be a sacrilege to even mention that the intent of the last two who confronted Rittenhouse might not have been as nefarious as many presume. Perhaps unlike those who did nothing about the rape, these two guys THOUGHT they were apprehending an active shooter. In reality, Rittenhouse was sort of lucky the cops didn't put him down for the same reason.

Last edited:
That’s what I hate about stories like this. Everyone involved is flawed. The three that were shot all had criminal records, I think some were violent. Rittenhouse even took part in a gang beating of a girl.

Why do some of you think it is ok to defend innocent people and businesses being victimized in a riot ONLY if you know them?

I would definitely not recommend my own kids entering in to this type of situation because it is quite dangerous, but I have a ton of respect for Rittenhouse.

He was there to help and protect the innocent. If the authorities are standing down, somebody has to protect the innocent.

I think this world needs more people like Kyle Rittenhouse, and if that were the case, this
rioting **** would decrease significantly. The Koreans and the LA riots are a great example.

What some of you guys are forgetting was the fact Rittenhouse was ambushed in that car lot, he choose to flee and was not a danger to those three rioters that chose to pursue him and did acts to show aggression against Rittenhouse.
These acts allowed Rittenhouse the belief of being in danger of severe injury or death and justified his use of deadly force.
The only possible crime that Rittenhouse possibly committed was being a minor in possession of a firearm and that crime is only a misdemeanor in that state I believe. If convicted of that crime, he will not loose his right to firearms since he will not be a convicted felon.
RELH

a) Guy one doesn’t get shot if doesn’t threat to kill Rittenhouse and others and doesn’t lunge for Rittenhouse weapon. ( my guess the guy figured he was a kid, an easy mark to take advantage of and ripe away his rifle, then be the tough guy, fearless hero to the rest of the protestor/revolutionaries.) Gets shot. Self defense.

Rittenhouse runs, away from more violence.

b) Guy with a club/skateboard chases Rittenhouse and hit him with some sort of club. Skateboard, baseball or a lead pipe, Rittenhouse doesn’t know which, he just knows he got nailed and he defensed himself again, and he kills the second guy.

c) The third comes at him, aiming a hand gun at him. Rittenhouse defends himself again, wounds and disable the third guy.

Three guys figured they could take the kid out. They did more than think about it, they each tired and there is no doubt they tired.

Who was the aggressor, in each of three separate incidents. Not one of the three got threatened by Rittenhouse.......... all three initiated all three incidents.

"Rittenhouse even took part in a gang beating of a girl."

WHEN did this happen, where did it happen. What's the Gang name.
Never heard this story before it was posted here on MM.
Please post up where and when.

"Rittenhouse even took part in a gang beating of a girl."

WHEN did this happen, where did it happen. What's the Gang name.
Never heard this story before it was posted here on MM.
Please post up where and when.

No gang name. Gang, like more than one involved, kind of like “Gang Bang”. Maybe it was a bad word choice.

The two dead guys were not good dudes. What was testified to in trial was that Huber threatened his own family members with a knife & promised to burn down the house with them in it. Rosenbaum's fiancée who had an active restraining oder against him, said he was bipolar and taking medications for his mental health issues.

Whats that saying about the only way for Evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing?
What if all the good men just sit at home and "minded their own business"???
I say thats why we're in the crock of scheit we're in now.
Apathy.
The problem is that there are a lot of "good men" who are not, except in their own minds. I am sure that you will find people on both sides who will vouch for the lovely minds and motives of those involved. Perhaps the best measure of a good man is he who obeys the laws that we as a society have set forth in accordance with our Constitution. These may not always agree with our convictions, but our convictions may not always agree with others, and their rights are just as important as ours. That is why we are a nation of laws, and the best men follow them.

Certainly. Everyone even has the right to jump in front of a bus or walk off a cliff, too. BUT..most people have the common sense to not put themselves in harm's way intentionally -- especially when it doesn't directly affect them. Some would call that minding one's own business.
That’s a stupid way to look at things. He was protecting a friends place of business. Don’t you have any balls.

No gang name. Gang, like more than one involved, kind of like “Gang Bang”. Maybe it was a bad word choice.

What does that have to do with the case?

If priors mattered, then Rittenhouse killed a sexual predator, did us all a favor

Captain Coues according to SNOPES it is unproven about Rittenhouse being in that video and we all know that SNOPES leans liberal and would jump on the band wagon to show any dirt on Rittenhouse for shooting BLM supporters.
RELH

Well this thread has become strange.

I don't understand this idea that you don't aid and protect people you don't necessarily know. Especially in situations where the fabric of society is being torn apart and apparently no one can count on any of their civil services for help.

To think that shouldn't matter to you and that it doesn't effect you AND EVERY SINGLE PRINCIPLE THAT MILLIONS OF AMERICANS HAVE FOUGHT, WORKED, AND DIED FOR, is self serving laziness that approaches cowardice.

Why do I get the feeling that when you are on the highway and you see a person broke down on the side of the road some of yall just drive on past and say we'll I'm thirty miles away from my home so that person isn't my neighbor and me helping them would be foolish????

I have another serious question. What was this protest/riot about?

I think we’re fast approaching a society that will willingly kill to protect strangers. Time will manifest more of these scenarios, making this case about Rittenhouse a normal event.

We’re not quite to that level of doing as we are with helping stranded citizens and folks at the grocery store reach items on the top shelf….but we’re tracking in that direction….with killing being deemed an act of kindness to protect a stranger or citizen of this country.

I would like to think I would do the right thing if I were ever put in the situation with a gun involved, but I’ve never been in that kind of situation. Hope I never am.

I live in what I consider an upscale neighborhood. My parents live across the street. Aside from recent car thefts, garage item thefts, and breaking into cars, last week my dad witnessed two kids in a sports car pull up to a kid walking down the sidewalk of my fenceline. The passenger pulled a gun on the kid walking, waved it out the window and over the top of car and threatened to kill him.

I don’t know what’s going on with people nowadays, but it is getting worse and worse. A lot of “brave” criminals out there with no regards for property or human life.

I think we’re fast approaching a society that will willingly kill to protect strangers. Time will manifest more of these scenarios, making this case about Rittenhouse a normal event.

We’re not quite to that level of doing as we are with helping stranded citizens and folks at the grocery store reach items on the top shelf….but we’re tracking in that direction….with killing being deemed an act of kindness to protect a stranger or citizen of this country.

I would like to think I would do the right thing if I were ever put in the situation with a gun involved, but I’ve never been in that kind of situation. Hope I never am.

Killing to protect strangers? Where did that occur?

Rittenhouse killed to avoid being killed himself. It was “kill or be killed.”

Rittenhouse went to help and protect, and he did about all he could do to avoid killing somebody. He was literally running from the conflict yelling “friendly” as bullets were flying.

Possibly I am misinterpreting what you are saying, but I am thankful that we have people in our society that are willing to put themselves in harms way when the local authorities are refusing to protect their own citizens.

What burns my butt, as a former law enforcement officer, is that most large city police departments are controlled by liberal Democrats that do not want to upset certain groups in society.
Since they control the police chief by hiring or firing him, he goes along with their policy even if it goes against the oath he took to enforce the laws and protect and serve the citizens.
This is why we see the cops holding back in these riots and looting due to orders from their chief and his liberal city council.
The main reason I elected to work for a sheriff's dept. is because the sheriff is elected by the majority of citizens and must answer to them if he fails to do his job or the dept. fails to do it's job.
These riots would be very easy to control if the cops formed a flying wedge formation and have fire dept. water cannons inside of the wedge knocking down rioters that fail to leave as the wedge moves forward against them. I guess that knocking down looters and rioters with a water cannon is considered cruel and unusual punishment by liberal city fathers.
RELH

I am going to take yall down a winding road for all these people who think sitting on their butts when society starts to crumble around them and calling the people who try and stand for rule of law "stupid".

Can we all agree that Kenosha and many other cities in the US lacked leadership over the past 2 years????

Well guess what. When society is breaking down people will pick a leader. I'm going to give you an example. Fidel Castro. That's right. I disliked him and I definitely hate communism. But he understood leadership like few others did AND STEP ONE IS PUT YOUR OWN ASS ON THE LINE. When the people of Cuba had started having enough of a corrupt government and revolting he put himself in an all or nothing situation. He would fight alongside anyone else dodging bullets. It didn't matter. He was either going to be the dictator of Cuba or die. When JFK tried to back a coup and invade the bay of pigs it fell apart. You know why? JFK and the CIA were sitting in offices in DC telling people what to do. Fidel was literally throwing grenades and burning through magazines right next to his men in the marsh.

Here is my point. When everything is falling apart YOU BETTER PRAY A LEADER STEPS FORWARD FOR LAW AND ORDER. If someone doesn't then the people will pick a leader while you sit on your ass at home and it will end up being the career felon baby rapist on drugs or the next Fidel.

Killing to protect strangers? Where did that occur?

Rittenhouse killed to avoid being killed himself. It was “kill or be killed.”

Rittenhouse went to help and protect, and he did about all he could do to avoid killing somebody. He was literally running from the conflict yelling “friendly” as bullets were flying.

Possibly I am misinterpreting what you are saying, but I am thankful that we have people in our society that are willing to put themselves in harms way when the local authorities are refusing to protect their own citizens.
Rittenhouse took a gun to a riot to protect strangers. People died. Whether it was protecting his life or others, the intention was there to protect strangers. It just happened to be his life that he protected. Although I will also assume other lives were protected because he took out those three that came after him.

Rittenhouse went into a bad situation by choice…and with a gun. I think he was prepared to kill to protect his life and/or others.

Rittenhouse went into a bad situation by choice…and with a gun. I think he was prepared to kill to protect his life and/or others.
Dirty job, but he tried. Look what it got him. The leaders of all these screwed up cities are elected, so maybe the people deserve what they ask for. You have to work underground and take care of yourself.

Guess I missed you with AR in hand during the rio
Well this thread has become strange.

I don't understand this idea that you don't aid and protect people you don't necessarily know. Especially in situations where the fabric of society is being torn apart and apparently no one can count on any of their civil services for help.

To think that shouldn't matter to you and that it doesn't effect you AND EVERY SINGLE PRINCIPLE THAT MILLIONS OF AMERICANS HAVE FOUGHT, WORKED, AND DIED FOR, is self serving laziness that approaches cowardice.

Why do I get the feeling that when you are on the highway and you see a person broke down on the side of the road some of yall just drive on past and say we'll I'm thirty miles away from my home so that person isn't my neighbor and me helping them would be foolish????

I have another serious question. What was this protest/riot about?
[/QUO

Guess I missed you with AR in hand during the BLM riots in Dallas?

How many times you been to south texas as the border is invaded?

Why not? Cowardice?

Can't believe what I'm hearing. Folks taking to the streets with guns now. Wild wild west only in this case it's a damn kid and folks in this forum is ok with it.

Hopefully you guys are smart enough NOT to send your kids with an AR to Chicago or NYC with one. I know folks here are much smarter than that.

Rittenhouse took a gun to a riot to protect strangers. People died. Whether it was protecting his life or others, the intention was there to protect strangers. It just happened to be his life that he protected. Although I will also assume other lives were protected because he took out those three that came after him.

According to the girlfriend, second dude he killed was trying to disarm a guy with a gun.

So who was right?

Can't believe what I'm hearing. Folks taking to the streets with guns now. Wild wild west only in this case it's a damn kid and folks in this forum is ok with it.

Hopefully you guys are smart enough NOT to send your kids with an AR to Chicago or NYC with one. I know folks here are much smarter than that.

Notice none of the dudes cheering, loaded their AR and went to any of the riots. But, will use words like cowardice.

Notice none of the dudes cheering, loaded their AR and went to any of the riots. But, will use words like cowardice.
Get your drama straight. I haven't cheered for anything yet.

Also don't get your panties in a twist when you get defined by verbs and adjectives you don't like right after calling people "stupid" that you don't know either.

I guess moral of the story for me is to wait until the fight is on my doorstep and handle it then with deadly force.

I sure as heck ain’t walking into this world with an AR looking for a fight.

It will happen soon enough on our own doorsteps the way things are going. Like I mentioned earlier, kid pulls a gun on another kid alongside my fence line just the other week. I cannot believe that happened in my neighborhood. But then again, I couldn’t believe that three cars got stolen this year in my neighborhood either….but it happened.

According to the girlfriend, second dude he killed was trying to disarm a guy with a gun.

So who was right?
I've got news for you. When you try and "disarm" someone you run a serious risk. Not the obvious risk of a sucking chestwound, but the other risk of YOU MAY BE WRONG AND THEREFORE COMMITTING A FELONY YOURSELF.

Case in point. Three dudes are going on trial in Georgia right now for killing a man with a shotgun. They thought they were apprehending a burger. Their suspect grabbed the weapon in a struggle and was subsequently shot dead. Now if the man was an actual burglar everything would have been cleaned up nice and tight. However they can't show the man ever stole anything. Now they are being tried for murder. We as citizens don't get any kind of legal protection for collateral damage when we make a mistake in judgement.

Captain Coues according to SNOPES it is unproven about Rittenhouse being in that video and we all know that SNOPES leans liberal and would jump on the band wagon to show any dirt on Rittenhouse for shooting BLM supporters.
RELH
I know. It may not seem, but I’m on Rittenhouse’s side. He definitely doesn’t deserve prison. I used to agree with snopes but I see that the stuff that they disagree with has to have a longer explanation than normal. And that explanation has to be left leaning. It’s unproven. Sure. I didn’t see Rittenhouse’s corner condemning it. I did look hard for that. Just like this pic of him showing a white power sign. I don’t know anything about the signs they make, I’m 43 and don’t really care, but I expect the younger kids know what they’re doing with their fingers and the signs they are making when posing for pictures. They should know that it will not help the opinion of them later.

A4D5669F-5E69-4983-9960-EF46C665391C.jpeg

We as citizens don't get any kind of legal protection for collateral damage when we make a mistake in judgement.

Pretty much why he's on trial now ain't it?

And, again, under Wisconsin self defense statute, equal force is required. He killed 2 unarmed dudes. After crossing state lines, and being legally barred from possession of a firearm.

I think he probably wasn't the aggressor, but 2dead, 1 wounded, is hard to explain away with "not being a coward"

Maybe he really is a humanitarian. He is out there to help people. Can anyone show any other case where he volunteered time to help those in need? If there’s a case that didn’t involve carrying a gun. Habitat for humanity, picking up trash, or feeding the less fortunate? Maybe graffiti control for business owners, clean up after riots, or meals on wheels? He would definitely have me and probably many others in his corner.

Maybe he really is a humanitarian. He is out there to help people. Can anyone show any other case where he volunteered time to help those in need? If there’s a case that didn’t involve carrying a gun. Habitat for humanity, picking up trash, or feeding the less fortunate? Maybe graffiti control for business owners, clean up after riots, or meals on wheels? He would definitely have me and probably many others in his corner.

Earlier in the day he was cleaning graffiti off of buildings. As best I can tell from the photos he was unarmed at the time.

When did this?become the white power sign???? And who decided that??? Al Sharpton. My dad used that sign. I use that sign. Didn't realize we were both in some sort of racist brotherhood.?
Like I said, I don’t care. I’m too old to learn that one. I just learned the word Antebellum is bad and I honestly did not know about that. As far as you and your dad, I doubt it was used as anything bad because I think this symbol is new in the racist file. The young people probably know more about it than me.

Earlier in the day he was cleaning graffiti off of buildings. As best I can tell from the photos he was unarmed at the time.

Bravo. He just earned some points with me. They need to post those sort of pictures. It will help with character.

THEY do not want to help with character. Nor to THEY want to to disclose the character of the mobsters.

That’s how this works.......

Let's be honest. No one goes to a riot, that isn't getting paid(cops, journalist) that has good character.

On either side

Missing right bicep guy on stand today just destroyed prosecutions case.... and he was their witness. Should have never been brought to trial.

Did he admit he later said he should have dumped his mag into Rittenhouse?

Did he admit he later said he should have dumped his mag into Rittenhouse?
I think the judge has yet to determine if that evidence is admissible, not sure? What he did say was that Rittenhouse was justified in defending himself against the two dead guys & missing bicep guy (himself) Prosecutors facepalmed on camera lol.

He had to admit it or commit an act of perjury on the stand that could be proven if arrested for perjury. Defense put him between the rock and a hard place for that statement.
RELH

Missing bicep guy actually just incriminated himself. He was pursuing Rittenhouse with gun drawn and pointing it at him when he was shot in self defense. Missing bicep guy could perhaps be charged himself with attempted murder as the pursuer?

Missing bicep guy actually just incriminated himself. He was pursuing Rittenhouse with gun drawn and pointing it at him when he was shot in self defense. Missing bicep guy could perhaps be charged himself with attempted murder as the pursuer?
“could perhaps be charged”........ BUT won’t be......

It’s not how this works........ THEY don’t charge the protestor/mobsters, cuz that might discourage them from causing more terror, fear, and chaos.

Don’t forget these riot/protests are part of executing an another organizing revolution. ODW said, there have been others, over the decades, he’s correct, there have been.

How many times do THEY have to tell us, THEY are in revolution mod, and following the script.

I suspect THEY will continue moving forward with THEIR plan, until someone/something stops them. My personal preference would out local, and State government/law enforce be the ones to stop it. If they choose not to.......... we all have our own thoughts as to what will happen at that point.

Last edited:
“could perhaps be charged”........ BUT won’t be......

It’s not how this works........ THEY don’t charge the protestor/mobsters, cuz that might discourage them from causing more terror, fear, and chaos.

Don’t forget these riot/protests are part of executing an another organizing revolution. ODW said, there have been others, over the decades, he’s correct, there have been.

How many times do THEY have to tell us, THEY are in revolution mod, and following the script.

I suspect THEY will continue moving forward with THEIR plan, until someone/something stops them. My personal preference would out local, and State government/law enforce be the ones to stop it. If they choose not to.......... we all have our own thoughts as to what will happen at that point.
I think you're right Lumpy. BLM & antifa are the brownshirts of the Dem party & wherever you have D leadership you have chaos and one sided rule of law.

What does the mayor of Kenosha, the city attorney & one of the lead detectives all have in common? Answer: the same last name

What did any of these people in leadership do to stop the looting, rioting & burning? Answer: Nothing!

We as citizens don't get any kind of legal protection for collateral damage when we make a mistake in judgement.

Pretty much why he's on trial now ain't it?

And, again, under Wisconsin self defense statute, equal force is required. He killed 2 unarmed dudes. After crossing state lines, and being legally barred from possession of a firearm.

I think he probably wasn't the aggressor, but 2dead, 1 wounded, is hard to explain away with "not being a coward"

Yes. It is easy to be brave when you carry an AR to a food fight.

I watched his testimony today. I think it will go good for him. It was very moving. The gun haters are an emotional group and I think they will cut him some slack no matter how the trial turns out since he was so emotional and they like to make decisions based off of emotions.

I've caught some pieces of the cross examination. The Prosecutor seems like a steaming pile of crap. More concerned about trying to trip the kid up than he is about getting to the facts and ensuring that justice is served. Doesn't seem to concerned about justice at all.

You described the job of a prosecutor perfectly.

Put yourself in his position. Now ask yourself would you do it over again given the chance. Serious question.

The old saying...just because you can doesn't mean you should. In this case running around with an AR (or any weapons). Dumb fcking kid. This has nothing to do if he was right or wrong. Just asking for trouble running around in a riot with a gun.
Just like the Rioters running around with guns!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom