Simple breakfast

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Yukon Gold Hash browns, fresh eggs and links. I use a Salad Shooter and the hash browns don't get starchy.
20210926_090125.jpg

So you soak (wash) them, then use the shooter to dry??
No, I use the Shooter and have a half stick of butter melted in the pan. I sprinkle them across the pan and then a really gentle pat down as if I push too much I get a gluey mess. Then I cook 12 minutes the first side and 11 minutes the second side. No grater I've used works like the shooter. I don't have to wash the shredded potatoes, seriously . Its worked for me for 12 years now.

No, I use the Shooter and have a half stick of butter melted in the pan. I sprinkle them across the pan and then a really gentle pat down as if I push too much I get a gluey mess. Then I cook 12 minutes the first side and 11 minutes the second side. No grater I've used works like the shooter. I don't have to wash the shredded potatoes, seriously . Its worked for me for 12 years now.
Gotcha.

I think my brain was on walk-about. When I first read it, the salad SPINNER immediately came to mind. I had no idea what a salad shooter was until I just looked a while ago after your last reply.

Ironically I just purchased a gadget this week that will quickly do the hash browns as well. I'm too tired tonight to go deeper. Will do more tomorrow on it.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom